|production description||During the transportation of containers,there will be condensation
of water and steam due to the change of temperature and
humidity,the use of Container Desiccant Bag can reduce the exposure and control the water phenomenon of the
container.the container is free from encroachment and can still
keep dry after absorption and do not produce any pollution.it is a
green and environmental protection product.|
1. eco-friendly, non toxic,harmless environmental protection
2. Hygroscopicity: container drying agent can effectively control condensation of water vapor and good
3.various types,diverse styles and meticulous packaging.
|moisture absorption rate||300%|
|suitable temperature||20degree, RH=100%,the longest effective humidity control time is
|application||Mainly used for container and cargo which could protect goods from
moisture keep your products safety.|
|storage and package||Generally it is use of non-woven fabric of box packing which can be
designed according to customer requirements range from 500g
How to use shipping container desiccant?
1. Inspection of containers
2. Check the moisture level of the wooden floor in the container.
3. Tape all container vents (square holes at the top of the door)
to avoid moisture ingress during transportation.
4. Take the dry strip out of the sealed plastic bag, lay the dry
strip on the inner hook of the container, and attach the lower end
of the dry strip to the inner wall with tape to ensure stability.
5. After loading the goods, close the container door in time to
avoid waste of desiccant.
6. Avoid loading in the morning, evening, and rainy weather. During
these periods, the air humidity is heavier, which will increase the
risk of moisture in the cargo to a certain extent.